Robert Iozzo joined Dale and Lessmann LLP in 2009. Prior to joining the firm, Robert ran his own immigration consultancy practice. As Manager, Immigration Practice Group, Robert specializes in business immigration and has extensive experience advising clients on all aspects of Canadian Immigration Law.
- Speaker on Federal Skilled Worker Immigration Category to M.B.A students at Queen’s University
- Co-presenter on Humanitarian & Compassionate Immigration Class to students at Seneca College
- Robert plays competitive soccer, basketball and baseball.
- Immigration Practitioner program Certificate – Seneca College
- Court and Tribunal Agent Diploma – Humber College
Professional Affiliations and Distinctions
- Member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council